Thursday, April 20th • 3-6pm
4675 Cornell Rd., Suite 162
Intrust IT is celebrating 25 years of excellence in information technology.
The day’s events include:
- Drink & Learn presentations from CEO Tim Rettig
- Complimentary cocktails and drinks
- Delicious appetizers provided by Cazadores
- Door prizes & giveaways
- Delightful conversation with your Intrust team
For more information and registration, Click here
The Cincinnati Business Courier’s Best Places To Work 2016 Awards
Once again, Intrust IT has been ranked as one of Cincinnati’s very best! All finalists will be honored and winners will be announced during a pep rally-style awards ceremony.
Cheer us on as we attend the Best Places To Work event on November 15. This is the year we hope to win it all!
2 to 5:30 p.m.
Xavier University's Cintas Center
For the list of all 63 finalists, more information and registration, follow the link below:
- Tuesday, November 15: The Cincinnati Business Courier’s Best Places To Work 2016 Awards
- Tuesday, October 26 & 27: ComSpark Innovation Tech Summit: Tim Rettig - Speaker Presentation
- Tuesday, October 26: LEAD Cincinnati/comSpark Presents: Rising Stars 2016
- Tuesday, October 20: Guest Speaker David Stelzl: Author of Data@Risk and Dynamic Speaker.
- Tuesday, October 14: eKickStart: Tim Rettig - Speaker Presentation
- Tuesday, October 12 & 13: AMTS 2016 • Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show
- Tuesday, September 29: The Colerain Chamber of Commerce’s 2016 Business Expo
- Tuesday, September 13: 2016 Goering Center Family and Private Business Awards
- Thursday, September 8: 2016 John F. Barrett Vision Awards
- Thursday, August 18: Bold Fusion – JACK Casino
- Thursday, July 21: Unleash the power of Microsoft Office and find out the newest and most helpful tips and tricks as Tim Rettig and a team of industry experts go over Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Thursday, May 19: Lunch & Learn: Mobile Tips and Tricks with guest speaker Chad Adams of Intrust IT
- Thursday, June 9: Hiking in Cincinnati and the Appalachian Trail. with special guest speaker Andy Niekamp.
- Wednesday, April 6: Best Places To Work Winners: How to retain the best and the brightest” Upcoming seminar and panel discussion
- Thursday, March 24: Cyber Security for the Real World: Featuring Tim Rettig & Brice Lucas
- Thursday, February 11: Open House and Speaking Engagements
- Thursday, February 11: Intrust IT Hands on Lab - Windows 10 and Office 2016
- Wednesday, February 10: Intrust IT Hands On Lab - SharePoint Discovered
- Tuesday, February 9: Intrust IT Hands On Lab - Working with Skype for Business
- Wednesday, December 9: Schmooza Palooza at Horseshoe Casino
- Thursday, November 19: Greater Cincinnati's Best Places to Work
- Thursday, October 29: Torch Awards Finalist and Award Event
- Wednesday, October 28: Business Technology Summit.
- Thursday, October 8: The Often Overlooked Benefits of Office 365.
- Thursday, October 8: Introduction to Windows 10. Hands on lab.
- Tuesday, October 6: Overview of Office 365. Hands on lab.
- Thursday, September 17: Cincinnati Tech Security Conference 2015.
- Thursday, May 28: Warren County Business Expo.
- Thursday, April 9: Sharepoint Found. Hands on lab
- Wednesday, April 8: Utilizing Outlook and Lync. Hands on lab.
- Tuesday, April 7: Overview of Office 365. Hands on lab.