Can cyber IT security really be as easy as PIE? It can with a simple makeover! That’s what the new video course from Intrust IT in Cincinnati is all about. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the course with a short and simple form. (Don’t worry, it’s free!)
- Get started viewing your first video.
- Enjoy the rest of the videos in the series at your own pace.
- Make the simple, everyday changes suggested to improve your cyber security.
It’s that simple. Start training now.
The P.I.E. of Cyber IT Security
We promised easy as PIE (and it is)... but P.I.E. also refers to the three core places you can improve your cyber security.
Passwords: In this 3-minute video, you’ll learn five easy ideas you can start using today to improve your company’s password security.
Insurance: Could your cyber insurance actually be worthless? Reduce your risk by looking for these three elements in your cyber insurance.
Employees: They’re your best asset, but also your biggest cyber security risk. Learn four ways your employees can protect your business.
Cyber Attacks Are on the Rise
In case you’re not convinced of the need for better cyber security, here are a few recent statistics to help you understand (or convince others) of the real business risk of a cyber attack today.
- Over 27 billion records were exposed in the first half of 2020, more than the total number of records in 2019 by more than 12 billion, according to the 2020 Mid Year Data Breach Report from Risk Based Security.
- The average cost of a data breach for companies with fewer than 500 employees is $2.35 million. (See IBM’s 2020 Cost of a Data Breach.)
- More than 70 percent of cyber attacks target small and medium-size businesses and as many as 60 percent go out of business within six months of being hacked. (National Security Alliance research published on Inc.)