Greater Cincinnati State of the Market
Intrust IT is a sponsor of the 2019 Annual State of the Cincinnati Commercial Real Estate Market Conference. This is an event to discover more about major developments, economic drivers, and the future of CRE in Cincinnati.
At this event, you can learn about:
- Office vacancy hit a 10-year low in 2018. What is driving such a booming office market in Cincinnati?
- Multifamily saw a record year in 2018 with a sales volume of $670 million, breaking the previous record by almost $150 million. With a few new major players in the market, how will they impact the multifamily market?
- How healthy is the Cincinnati CRE market in comparison to Columbus and Cleveland?
- What asset classes and geographic hubs are ripe for investment and development?
- Cincinnati saw record low vacancy rates across all asset classes last year. How can developers look to build off of such a strong year?
It’s a good time to be in Commercial Real Estate in Cincinnati with record low vacancy rates across all asset classes. It’s no surprise that Cincinnati is booming with near record-low unemployment rates and .7% lower than the state average. What have city officials been doing to help attract new businesses?
Although vacancy rates are low across all asset classes, multifamily properties are changing hands faster than ever. What’s causing some investors to be so bullish on the market and some to abandon their portfolio? Find out what the experts think, including Mayor of Cincinnati John Cranley, at the annual Cincinnati State of the Market event.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 8:00AM to 11:00AM
The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center
50 E Freedom Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Cost to Attend: $94