Cyber Hygiene Workshop Details
Join TechSolve and Intrust IT for TechSolve’s Cyber Hygiene Workshop for Ohio’s Manufacturing Companies.
This new half-day program is designed for owners, executives, IT Resources, HR, Compliance and Policy Managers in manufacturing environments. Attendees will learn frameworks and industry best practices for understanding, analyzing and managing cyber security-related risk.
The content is customized for manufacturers and will include interactive discussions, tools and actionable ideas. Break out sessions will be tailored for your specific job function or cybersecurity risk mitigation role. All sessions are geared to help your organization build and maintain a strong cyber hygiene program.
This cyber hygiene workshop will draw from a number of U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications including the NIST Cyber Security Framework; NISTIR 8183 Cybersecurity Framework Manufacturing Profile; NIST MEP Handbook Cybersecurity Handbook (HB-162); and the NIST Special Publication (SP) 800-171: Protecting Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Information Systems and Organizations as well as guidance from the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), the Center for Internet Security (CIS) and the SANS Institute.
You will leave this cyber hygiene workshop with:
- An understanding of what cybersecurity leadership looks like — and what you can do right now.
- Overall cybersecurity awareness and how it directly impacts business opportunities and processes.
- A better understanding of the roles of Non-IT Leaders, IT Resources, and HR/Policy Managers in cybersecurity risk management and how these roles can collaborate to improve cyber hygiene.
- Actionable ideas, tools and tips to help you reduce cyber risk and improve your cybersecurity posture
- Cyber frameworks and policies that will help you better protect your manufacturing facility, your customers and your employees.
- A model for building a robust culture of cyber hygiene and cybersecurity at your organization.
- A focus on risk to help ensure that you focus on the right things and maximize ROI for your organization.
- A program to ensure ongoing cybersecurity awareness as the cyber threat landscape changes.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2019 | 7:30 AM - 1:00 PM AT TECHSOLVE
6705 STEGER DRIVE, CINCINNATI, OH 45237
BREAKFAST STARTS AT 7:00 AM
Tickets $500 | (Includes light breakfast)
"14 Non-Technical Things You Can Do Today to Protect Your Business from Cyber Crime"
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why your employees are your weakest link and what to do about it
- Easy ideas for keeping passwords secure
- How to tell if your cyber insurance policy is worthless