What Are the Benefits of a SOC?
A 24/7/365 security operations center (SOC) provides a team of experts dedicated to monitoring, detecting, analyzing and responding to security incidents around the clock. An SOC offers a range of important benefits for organizations looking to enhance their security posture, reduce their risk and have more peace of mind. Key benefits of our SOC include:
Advanced software: Our SOC is staffed 24/7/365 and provides expert management of industry leading XDR platform SentinelOne Singularity XDR Complete (antivirus/endpoint protection). This includes custom/proprietary enhancements based on more than 30 years of experience as an MSP as well as years of expertise using SentinelOne to compensate for any deficiencies inherent in any security control. We actively monitor your systems around the clock and review alerts within minutes. We provide incident response to quickly triage alerts, contain active threats and fine tune the platform to eliminate false positives and reduce noise and distractions.
- Lifecycle management: Unlike many other SOCs that merely perform initial incident containment then throw incidents over the wall to an engineering team for remediation and hardening, our expert SOC team covers the entire incident lifecycle to ensure prompt and successful remediation and hardening. This includes detection, containment, eradication, recovery and the necessary analysis to recommend IT actions and post-incident evaluation. Lessons learned are documented and used to further harden your environment to reduce future incidents and help you sleep better at night!
- Continuous monitoring: Your systems are continuously monitored and evaluated to ensure early detection of potential threats and to minimize any potential impacts of a security breach.
- Rapid response: In the event of a security incident our security operations center will provide rapid response and remediation. A speedy response minimizes downtime and puts your systems back online quickly, which will reduce the impact of an incident on your operations.
- Expertise: Our SOC is staffed by highly skilled and certified security professionals who have the experience and expertise necessary to identify and respond quickly to complex security threats. This ensures that organizations have access to the best possible security support, even outside of regular business hours.
- Cost savings: You can reduce your reliance on internal security resources and outsource security monitoring and response to experts. This can result in significant cost savings, as organizations are not required to invest in specialized security personnel or infrastructure. Additionally, coverage by a SOC may help to reduce your cyber insurance premiums and allow for improved coverage.
- Compliance: A SOC can help to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-171, CMMC and the CIS Critical Controls. Compliance minimizes the risk of fines or other penalties and provides peace of mind that the organization is adhering to industry best practices.
Our SOC includes expert management of industry leading XDR platform SentinelOne Singularity XDR Complete (antivirus/endpoint protection), which includes custom/proprietary enhancements based on more than 30 years of experience as an MSP and years of expertise using SentinelOne to compensate for any deficiencies inherent in any security control. We actively monitor your systems 24/7/365 and review alerts within minutes. We provide incident response to quickly triage alerts and contain active threats or fine tune the platform to eliminate false positives and reduce noise.
Unlike many other SOCs that only perform initial containment then throw incidents over the wall to an engineering team for remediation and hardening, we cover the entire incident lifecycle to ensure prompt and successful remediation and hardening. This includes detection, containment, eradication, recovery and the necessary analysis to recommend IT actions and post-incident evaluation. Lessons learned are documented and used to further harden your environment which will reduce future incidents.
What Does an SOC Provide?
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Certified, experienced experts
- Active response
- $1 Million Ransomware Guarantee
- XDR coverage – Industry leading SentinelOne Singularity XDR Complete
- Proactive threat hunting
- Email spam/malware (virus) filtering
- Forensic investigations and incident reports
- DNS filtering
- Deployment and onboarding assistance
- Lessons learned documentation
Additional SOC capabilities (incurs additional costs):
- Incident response (IR) planning assistance and runbooks
- Security posture assessment
- Managed vulnerability and risk assessments
- Unlimited vulnerability scanning
- Advanced cloud-based disaster recovery package
- Assigned client advisor
- Monthly security posture reviews
- Disaster recovery readiness assessment
- Critical security controls assessment
- Unlimited data ingestions and 13 months of data retention
Cyber Criminals Have No Place in Your Business
Do you worry that your critical business information isn’t protected from hackers, insider threats and malware? Are you haunted by the idea that criminals could be lurking in your environment gathering information and looking for the perfect time to strike? Let Intrust IT’s comprehensive and affordable cyber security offerings ease your worries and protect your assets.
Our cyber security experts have earned many of the industry’s most distinguished and recognized certifications including (ISC)2’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) , ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and CompTIA’s Security + and Network +.
Earning these certifications demonstrates a professional commitment to lifelong learning and continuous improvement and it demonstrates that the recipients have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cyber security program.
Not using an SOC could be risky business.
Without an up-to-date cyber security plan and SOC to watch over your environment, you could be:
- Risking crippling breaches or hacks.
- Leaving sensitive trade secrets and client information exposed.
- Making your company vulnerable to costly ransomware attacks.
- At risk of reputational damage.
- Facing fines and legal action in the event of a breach.
Request a SCAP-Compliant Vulnerability Assessment
With constant changes in the cyber security landscape, it’s difficult to know where your business stands. Find out with our non-invasive security content automation protocol (SCAP) compliant vulnerability assessment. We will identify any security, stability and performance issues in your network environment using advanced tools to perform internal and external scans.
Here's what you'll receive:
- Areas of concern identified in an initial report.
- In-depth discussions with our technical experts to determine your compliance with the Center for Internet Security (CIS) Critical Controls.
- A second round of scans and discussions after you've had a chance to digest the findings, followed by a final report.
Request your assessment
Choose the Right Cyber Security Company
Our deep expertise coupled with decades of experience delivers complete and dependable security solutions to shield your business from any and all threats. Our cyber security solutions eliminate stress and worry for hundreds of organizations across the Greater Cincinnati metropolitan region including Blue Ash, Hamilton, Mason, West Chester, Sharonville, Clermont and Northern Kentucky.
Get Reliable IT Support
Get Reliable IT Support You Deserve Now
1. Schedule a time for us to meet (we'll come to you)
2. Tell us your tech troubles and ambitions
3. Partner with Intrust and get back to your goals
At your location, by Zoom or phone