What Is Co-Managed IT?
Co-managed IT services involve keeping an IT staff in-house but also adding to those internal resources with outsourced services from a managed service provider (MSP). If your company is large enough to maintain an in-house IT team, co-managed services can be the best of both worlds: You decide how much you want in-house and what you want from an MSP.
Here are some of the possibilities:
- Your in-house IT team handles day-to-day IT maintenance while leaning on the expertise of a managed service provider for assistance and advice.
- Your MSP becomes your outsourced CTO (sometimes referred to as a virtual chief information security officer or VCISO). Your internal IT team executes those plans and manages your systems.
- Your IT leadership is in-house but directs an outsourced managed IT team to execute those strategies.
Learn More About Co-Managed IT!
Realize Your Full Business Potential
Want to take your business to the next level? By partnering with a managed service provider, you can leverage our professional expertise and gain access to valuable resources. Co-managed IT offers a range of valuable features that can benefit your organization, including:
- Improved scalability and cost-efficiency.
- Enhanced security and proactive maintenance.
- Access to IT expertise and best practices.
Your Internal Team Is Great, and They Could Be Better
There’s a reason you hired your current IT professionals. They’re smart, responsible, well-put-together and great at what they do.
But relying solely on your internal IT team can leave your organization vulnerable to potential security breaches, downtime or data loss. Co-managed IT services provide access to IT professionals who specialize in specific areas and have the resources and knowledge necessary to handle any IT challenge.
With proactive maintenance, 24/7 monitoring and regular updates, you can rest easy knowing your IT infrastructure is secure and functioning at its best. Don't risk your organization's reputation or financial stability: Use co-managed IT services to maximize your IT potential.