Recent Radio and TV Cyber Security Appearances
As Seen on TV! Or Heard on the Radio!
As part of our goals as a leading cyber security company in Cincinnati, we are on a mission to help educate people about cyber crime. As part of that, we are happy to appear for speaking engagements and on the news programs.
Here is where we will share our upcoming or regularly scheduled cyber security appearances around Cincinnati.
55KRC – The Talk Station in Cincinnati
Dave Hatter shares cyber security tips each Friday at 6:30 p.m. Be sure to tune in to 55KRC for Tech Friday. Plus, listen for Dave Hatter on Simple Money. (Don’t miss the chance to enter to win $1,000 on 55KRC)
Local 12 Recent Cyber Safety Appearances
- AI and deep fakes could bring trouble in future elections
- Dave Hatter: What You Can Do To Try To Stop Robocalls
- Cybersecurity Expert Dave Hatter Suggests Skepticism Regarding QR Codes
- Tech Expert Warns of Security Issues With High-tech Toys
- Tech Expert Dave Hatter Outlines the Cybersecurity Risks To Telecommuting
- How To Protect Your Data While Using Facebook
- Protecting Yourself and Your Children From Social Media Dangers
- Tech Expert Shares Advice on Keeping Your Identity Safe Online
- People Continue To Lose Money to Phone Scammers
- Tech Expert Warns of Security Vulnerabilities in 83 Million Smart Devices
- Tech Expert Gives a Heads up About Facebook Privacy Changes
- Many Apps Have Security Vulnerabilities
- Warnings About Ransomware Scam
- Warnings About Spoof Websites
- Changing Passwords After Massive Hack
- Expert Warns of Recent Tech Innovations Like Apple AirTags
- How Worried Should You Be About Deepfakes?
- Millions of Gmail Users To Find Out What Data Google Collects
- Tech Expert Dave Hatter on the Increase of Internet Crime
- A Warning About Smart TVs and Appliances
- Warnings About Surveillance Scores
- Protecting Against Iran Cyber Attacks
- Should You Pay To Protect Your Personal Information?
- WKRC: Dave Hatter’s Cyber Safety Tips
- Tech expert Dave Hatter Explains How Artificial Intelligence Can Affect You
- What exactly is artificial intelligence?
- Expert recommends all businesses guard against ransomware attacks
Fox 19 – Cyber Security Guest
- Apple Announces a Number of Privacy and Security-Centric Features
- Online Gaming Safety
- Research Before Buying Smart Devices
- Protecting Your Info on Social Media
- Safe Online Shopping Tips
- How Much Does Your Car Know About You?
Visit Dave Hatter’s YouTube page for more previous appearances on Fox 19.
WLWT- Channel 5 Upcoming Cyber Security Guest
Here are some recent appearances from Dave Hatter.
- Ft. Wright cybersecurity expert offers advice for now-delayed Twitter changes
- City of Cincinnati Investigating After $137,000 Meant for Contractor Sent to Scammer
- Brookfield Infrastructure To Acquire Cincinnati Bell in $2.6 Billion Transaction
- Cyberattack on East Coast Fuel Pipeline Stokes Worries of Higher Pump Prices, Infrastructure Safety in Cincinnati
- Cybersecurity Expert Takes Kentucky’s Unemployment System to Task, Calling It Functionally Obsolete
- Instacart scam affecting local shoppers, costing people hundreds of dollars
ABC WCPO Channel 9 News
- New IRS email scam claims you have an extra tax refund coming
- Could Cloned Key Fob Be Behind Hamilton County Sheriff’s Stolen Car?
700WLW – Cyber Security Guest
Spectrum News 1
WSYX – ABC 6
BrightTALK – Mitel Panel Webinar
Podcast Guest – eeDesignIt
WTVG 13 ABC
Dave Hatter contributes to Cyber Monday / Tech Support each Monday at 6:30 a.m. Be sure to tune in to 13abc.com.
- Why it Matters: Artificial intelligence is ramping up
- Concerns about data privacy extend beyond TikTok
- Regulating Facebook May Be Easier Said Than Done
- Cybercriminals To Face Tougher Penalties Under Proposed Ohio Bill
- CSO: 8 Top Cloud Security Certifications
- CincyInno: Local Tech Company Inks Third Acquisition of 2021
- Cincinnati Enquirer: Afidence Announces Sale of Managed It Services Division to Intrust It
- Northern Kentucky Tribune: Dave Hatter: Work From Home Securely – Cyberattacks Increase and You Must Protect Yourself
- Northern Kentucky Tribune: Dave Hatter: Technology and cybersecurity go hand-in-hand in effort to counter threat from China
- Reader’s Digest: What Is Amazon Sidewalk? And Why You Might Want to Opt Out
- CyberNews: Purchase With Caution: Scammers on the Prowl for E-Shoppers
- Business Insider: Is BlueStacks safe? How to keep yourself protected while using the Android emulator
- IT Companies: The Most Dangerous Cybersecurity Threats Revealed By 40 IT Experts
More Cyber Security Appearances in Cincinnati
Stay tuned for upcoming appearances and check out our LinkedIn page for updates.
Need a Cyber Security Expert for Your Program?
Looking for a cyber security expert for your media program or your next event of 20 people or more? Use our contact us form to reach the team.
Share this Event
More Upcoming Events from Intrust IT
Join us on Thursday, September 21st from 9-10am EDT. Where Intrust IT’s Dave Hatter will be speaking at the Impact B2B Educational Series in the Thomas More Stadium. He’ll be talking about “Cybersecurity Awareness for Small to Medium Sized Business.” Don’t miss out on this session! Where: Thomas More Stadium – 7950 Freedom Way Florence,…
FREE Car Meet! To celebrate our awesome customers, we’re hosting a FREE Client Car Meet! Intrust IT clients, friends and family are invited to come vote on their favorite car and bike at Fretboard Brewery. The event is free, but we ask that you RSVP. Where: Fretboard Brewing Company 5800 Creek Road Cincinnati, OH 45242When:…
October Luncheon West Chester | Liberty Chamber Alliance Where: When: 11:30am Tuesday, October 10, 2023Who: Dave Hatter, Intrust IT Cyber Security ExpertWhat: Hacking multi-factor authentication