Webinar: Cyber Security, It’s Not Just for IT Anymore
Cyberattacks are increasing in frequency, sophistication and impact. Recent cybercrime statistics are eye-opening:
- The University of Maryland reported that an attack happens every 39 seconds on average, affecting one in three Americans every year
- Ransomware costs have risen 184% from $12,762 to $36,295 in Q2 2019 according to a Coveware study
- The FBI reported Business Email Compromise (BEC) is a $26 billion dollar enterprise
- 89% of breaches had a financial or espionage motive according to the Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report
- SCORE reported that 43% of attacks are on SMBs
Unfortunately, EVERY organization and individual is a target, and as technology becomes increasingly important in our personal and professional lives, the attack surface grows. IBM CEO Ginni Rometty recently said cybercrime is “the greatest threat to every profession, every industry, every company in the world', and former FBI Director James Comey said “There are two kinds of companies in the United States. There are those who’ve been hacked ... and those who don’t know they’ve been hacked.” In this webinar, you'll get concrete tips and actionable information that will help you improve your personal and professional cybersecurity posture so that you, your organization and your family don't become another statistic.
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2019 12:00PM CST
"14 Non-Technical Things You Can Do Today to Protect Your Business from Cyber Crime"
Here's what you'll learn:
- Why your employees are your weakest link and what to do about it
- Easy ideas for keeping passwords secure
- How to tell if your cyber insurance policy is worthless