How to Choose IT Support for Business
Finding a managed IT support company for your business can be a little daunting. Here at Intrust , we’ve designed a one-page checklist to help you gather the info IT providers will need when you ask them about their services.
Before you pick up the phone, use the checklist to paint a complete picture of your current IT situation. The responses you get from potential providers will help you determine the right IT provider for you.
Here are the questions you’ll see on the checklist:
- How many computers, workstations and IT devices do you have?
- What compliance requirements are there for your business?
- Do you have a backup plan? A recovery point?
- What tools do you use for cybersecurity?
- How much downtime does it take for your business to be drastically compromised?
- What else do you wish your IT support could do for you?
- And more!
With help from the checklist, you’ll be able to:
- Get the data about your stats from the staff who know them.
- Share those stats with potential IT providers.
- Compare the responses from all the IT providers you interview.
- Go back to the checklist and decide which of those providers is the best match for your company.
Download now so you can ask the right questions and better compare potential managed service providers.